The Three Springs High School ASB, or associated student body, is an organization made up of students elected by students to act as a governing and representative body of the students of TSHS in school matters. As stated in Article II of the TSHS ASB Constitution, the principle purpose of this organization shall be to:
- Unify all student organizations under one general contract.
- Increase student involvement in school management.
- Develop in all students a growing understanding and appreciation of membership in a democratic system.
- Promote mutual respect and communication.
- Promote, in all ways, the best interests of the school.
- Encourage student involvement and enthusiasm in all school activities.
- Discuss and settle disputes which arise between organizations and activities.
- Establish traditions, responsibilities, & school spirit that promote a positive atmosphere.