Three Springs High School is a non-traditional high school primarily for 10th – 12th graders.
Mission: Provide a small, efficient, and safe learning environment in which we:
Provide opportunities to earn credits required for graduation.
Teach skills and guidance needed to succeed beyond high school.
Teach the skills and study habits necessary to meet standards on state assessments.
Rely on a low student-teacher ratio allows for effective differentiated learning.
Core Values & Expectations:
- Our students work individually and in small-group settings to develop the skills and earn the credits required of a high school graduate.
- Regular attendance, reliable home-internet access, and the ability to complete academic work outside the school day are keys to success at Three Springs.
- Students who want to be here and who complete their work will succeed at TSHS.
- Our teachers are very invested in helping all students achieve their goals.
- Any behavior which detracts from the overall learning environment will not be tolerated.
- We adhere to school policies as stated in the Cheney High School Handbook.
- Conferences with students, communication with parents, check-in/check-out, and schedule adjustments are some interventions we use to ensure a safe and productive learning atmosphere.
Course Syllabus, Expectations, and Grades are determined by each TSHS teacher.
Monthly academic progress of each student is determined by the student and their TSHS Consultant.